Saturday 14 June 2008

Welcome to my quest for buffness!

Hey everyone

I've decided to start this blog (and eventually add some photos) to tell everyone I know how my training is going. As you all know, I don't compete in bodybuilding its just my unique little hobby lol but I have decided to start selling some of my bodybuilding photos on ebay (i'd rather not host photos on here anyway when you can check them out by searching through ebay for my brand name - "MusclyJess". I'd love other guys/gals to comment and leave bits of advice for me.

A little about me first of all. I'm 19, female and from London. I've been bodybuilding since I was 13 and got into it because of my older sis. Im 5ft 9in and weight just over 16st. Yeah I get a lot of reactions, mostly positive with the occasional negative, and I have no luck with the opposite sex lol. I still haven't met a fella who can deal with the fact that I am a bodybuilder. The only ones who do are only after my muscles - usually complete pervs lol.

Anyway take care for now,

Jess xxx